The Classic Bikini has a higher leg and sits on the hip for a safe, snug fit.
- Wave goodbye or reduce your use of disposable pads, liners, and tampons and say hello to the undies of your dreams
- Modibodi fits and wears like regular underwear, but it’s also fit for purpose and reusable i.e. changing the planet, one pair at a time!
- Our breathable Modifier Technology™ – a super-slim (3mm), super absorbent, stain and bacteria-fighting lining for modern periods, bladder leaks and discharge
- Rinse first, gentle cold machine wash, hang to dry, reuse, repeat. (No fabric softeners or stain removers, please.)
- Proudly owned and designed in Australia by real women with leaking lady parts
- Change your undies and make positive change for every bodi. Join the Modibodi movement!
Meet the Vendor
Kristy’s the CEO and creator of Modibodi™. She’s a mum on a mission, a fash-tech entrepreneur and a social advocate for women’s health issues and rights.
With over 13 years in senior PR roles for organisations including McDonald’s Australia, sanofi-aventis and Edelman PR, Kristy’s worked with some of the biggest brands in the business.
Fast forward to 2011, when the concept of launching her own business ignited. After the birth of her second child, Kristy’s experience with “unmentionable” bladder leaks made her determined to start her own brand. One that would change our mindsets – and the planet! – by changing underwear for the better.